"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins, oh my

Reply to topic
Cattivo
PostPosted: May 15 2009 05:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
Didn't the Penguins already win a bunch of cups back when Luigi or Wario or whatever the fuck his name was played for them?

ha HA!
That gave me a great laugh there Syd.

With the Bruins out, that's all the more reason for everyone to root for their fellow upstart, the Blackhawks, who have the longest Stanley Cup drought I believe - and are facing another original six team, which has happened to win many cups, including recently.

anorexorcist wrote:
One of the best game 7's in a long time.

I guess you didn't see the Hawk's game 7 against the Canucks then. That third period alone made it a memorable game.
SSNintendo
Title: Likes to Blow Sh*t Up
PostPosted: May 15 2009 06:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Acutally, the Hawks and Canucks went to 6 games.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Cattivo
PostPosted: May 15 2009 07:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes, you are correct sir.

It is confirmed, I am getting old.
blkplaguelmc
PostPosted: May 15 2009 08:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cattivo wrote:
Syd Lexia wrote:
Didn't the Penguins already win a bunch of cups back when Luigi or Wario or whatever the fuck his name was played for them?

ha HA!
That gave me a great laugh there Syd.

With the Bruins out, that's all the more reason for everyone to root for their fellow upstart, the Blackhawks, who have the longest Stanley Cup drought I believe - and are facing another original six team, which has happened to win many cups, including recently.

anorexorcist wrote:
One of the best game 7's in a long time.

I guess you didn't see the Hawk's game 7 against the Canucks then. That third period alone made it a memorable game.

i definitally agree as long as its not the redwings or the penguins tho. i cant stand crosby and the redwings are just always there. the blackhawks are wicked surprising. thats whats great about hockey tho, any team can win it. the only team that prob didnt have a chance this year was the canadians just because the bruins were so ready to kick their ass after last year.
SSNintendo
Title: Likes to Blow Sh*t Up
PostPosted: May 15 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I, too, hate the Penguins. But that's only because I'm a Caps fan.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: